2. You know I’m loyal to Essie’s shades Ballet Slippers and Ladylike, but I saw Petal Pushers at the store the other day and somehow, it came home with me. It’s a grayish blue and I’ve never been asked “what nail polish are you wearing?” more in my life!
3. A speed drying top coat has been life changing. Dramatic, yes. True? yes. I rarely ever get manicures but in the wintertime I feel more put together with nail polish on but who has time to sit there and let nailpolish dry? Also, no matter how early I painted my nails, I’d somehow wake up the next morning with wrinkled sheets printed into the nail polish. Now, I quickly paint my nails right when I wake up before quiet time or right before leaving the house, put on a speed dry top-coat and i’m set. I’ve yet to have a single smudge or chip since using this. I use a different brand but I know Essie is the best of the best.
4. I read the book None Like Him in a two day span. It opened my eyes to areas I didn’t realize my heart needed to change in. Jen Wilkin is absolutely brilliant and the way she dives into the Word encourages me to do the same time and time again.
5. | 6. These two items, the collagen peptides and bone broth were phase 1 implemented by my nutritionist to begin healing my gut and helping to put my Hashimoto’s in remission. After going plant-based last summer, I had no intention whatsoever of implementing animal products back into my life (aside from the eggs we’ve eaten all along.) There are countless health benefits to both, namely healing the body from the inside out with their gut-healing and inflammatory properties. I’ve gotta say, this particular bone broth is not my favorite but I drink a cup of it warmed off and plain right now so I guess it’s not going to be pleasant either way! The collagen, however, is completely tasteless. I usually add it to my morning smoothie, but most people make a sort of latte by blending it into their coffee and if I were doing coffee right now, that’s for sure be my method. I’m so grateful to be on the right track to healing.
7. If you follow me on Instagram, you’re no stranger to these shoes. I bought them in two colors because they’re that comfortable and that great an addition to my closet. For all my fellow size 12 shoe ladies, these are a WIN. Not a 12 but really a 10, a legit 12. I talked more about them here but I just had to recommend them one more time for whoever wants to be fancy for this Holiday season without wearing six inch heels.
8. It’s pajama season!!! No shame in my game. I wear vintage style pajamas all winter long because it makes me feel like I’m in a movie and for that I’ll be forever loyal. I rotate through quite the plaid pajama collection all weekend and on cozy mornings when I can bear to pry my body from my robe.
9. My sweet neighbor in Virginia gifted me some Chamomile Lavender Paromi Tea when I was having a hard time sleeping in my pregnancy. I’ve had a lot of tea in my day but friends, this is my absolute favorite. The tea bags feel so special and the aroma coming from a single tea cup is enough to soothe you right to sleep! I also love their Chai and Sleepytime Tea too.
I’m so, so excited to welcome December this weekend, but reflecting on November I can see now just how wonderful it really was.